The last month was a very busy one!
Here are some updates and good news:
- Haskell-Name is alive now and is being actively developed! Thanks to Roman
- Haskell-Types vLocalAssumptions had some progress but still much work is left.
- Haskell-Desugar is online if you have not noticed yet.
- Haskell-Compile & Haskell-Interpret had some progress; I am currently implementing a backend using Epic, the backend of Agda, Epigram and Idris.
- I am currently writing a paper on how to map back the inferred types from the desugared code to the original code. If everything goes as expected, this bidirectionality will be added to HTE.
- There are also two other tiny projects:
Haskell-Dependency which does the dependency analysis and the related transformations.
Haskell-Dictionary which removes the constraints by using dictionaries.
- Added to the wish-list / future plan:
Developing translation to System FC (aka GHC Core)
Metaprogramming / Template Haskell
- Few nice ongoing research projects, yet still too early to judge
Well, I am excited about these, lots of fun! I am currently, struggling with my schedule, pushing it to get a few more hours to work on these. Things may go slow, but in general there would be steady progress.
Indeed, I would welcome any sort of support!